Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Some types of goods are excluded from return. Perishable goods such as groceries, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary items, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
In order to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not return your purchase to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds will be given (if applicable).
- Book with clear signs of wear
- Opened CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, software, video games, cassettes or vinyl records
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not attributable to our error
- Any item returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to let you know that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you're approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a specified number of days.